Register Now for Y Club
Online registration is now open for families enrolling in full-time care. Families enrolling part-time care, families who are paying with DCF Kansas state funds or DSS Missouri state funds and families applying for YMCA financial assistance must register using paper forms.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Make a difference in the lives of children in your community by joining our Y Club team. We're hiring full-time and part-time leaders for the 2016-2017 school year.Learn More
See Y Club in Action
Why Choose Y Club?
In our Y Club before and after school program, children in kindergarten through sixth grade enjoy and benefit from:
- Homework enrichment – Qualified and trained staff enhance and support school-day learning while providing youth with homework help
- Healthy snacks and physical activity – Youth have the opportunity to enjoy healthy snack choices and 30 minutes of physical fitness daily
- Small and large group activities – Youth make meaningful and intentional choices with hands-on activities focusing on arts and humanities, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), nutrition education and service learning
- Focus on building community – Team building activities and day-to-day interactions with peers and Y Club staff focus on building positive relationships and enhancing conflict resolution skills
- Youth voice and leadership – Youth are empowered through opportunities to provide input, from helping to develop daily activities and snack menus to leading activities with peers
Bring Y Club to Your School or District
For more information about how you can add Y Club in your school or district, school and district leaders may contact James Spearin, Senior Vice President of Youth Development Services, at JamesSpearin@KansasCityYMCA.org or 913.345.9622.